[Freeswitch-users] how do I fix perl interface to streamFile?

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Tue Aug 16 02:57:58 MSD 2011

I want to stream a file and have the dtmf digits move forward and
backward in the file by a certain number of seconds.  I first tried to
set n inputcallback function and use uuid_fileman, but that does not
work because when the digit is received, the file is actually stopped,
so the seek is meaningless.  Now the streamFile itself has provision for
this, except that the perl interface just has the file and the sample
count, omitting the callback function and its args.  What do I have to
change to putthe args in, so I can get this to work?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici