[Freeswitch-users] incompatible destination because of crypto incoming calls

Anestis Mavro devel at omninet.eu
Sun Aug 14 11:43:48 MSD 2011

Yes, this happened after updating to latest git around August 5th or 6th.
I went back to 3e2c662a (Aug 4th) and the problem disappeared.
A few days later I tried two more times to go for the latest git, but I
received the same error.

I am now with the latest git (94c9cbf6) and the problem has gone.

It seems that something was broken for a few days but is fixed now.

Thank you for your reply.

Anestis