[Freeswitch-users] Playback .wma/.wmv

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sun Aug 14 07:25:42 MSD 2011

Use something that is license compatible which I think gstreamer is but I am not aware that gstreamer comes with the codec for WMA/WMV.  ffmpeg comes with the codec but personally I would extract the wma encoder and decoder and form a standalone lib if possible to use for mod_wma or something.   Just my take.

/b