[Freeswitch-users] Open Source Billing for FreeSWITCH to get public soon ..

Muhammad Naseer Bhatti nbhatti at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 21:43:11 MSD 2011

Hello,
I thought this would be the right time to let everyone know we are
going to release open source billing for FreeSWITCH. Completely
developed in PHP/MySQL.

Some of the major features includes:

    Both Pre-Paid and Post-Paid model
    Multiple administration access levels
    Multiple reseller level
    Easy rate/price management
    Route management
    Separate user interface to view their CDR(s) and billing information
    Authentication by IP/ANI and SIP registration
    Codec management for both user and switch
    CDR statistics
    Gateway statistics
    Admin/Reseller/User management
    Switch management from 1 GUI
    Balance and payment information

... and much more.

We need volunteers for testing. Please drop an email --[ vbilling [at]
digitallinx.com ]-- if anyone is interested.

Thanks.