[Freeswitch-users] collect dtmf and store in channel variable

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Thu Aug 11 22:07:42 MSD 2011

Oh, you don't want the info in the CDR, you want the info in the recording.
Does it have to be in the name, or is an audio tag enough? I'm not sure if
tags can work once the recording started...
OK, so you can set a hangup hook to rename the file and add the variable
with the account code to the end.

Whatever you use to capture the DTMF - bind_digit_action or playandgetdigits
or anything can set a variable.
-Avi Marcus

p.s. If you want me to... actually do it for you, I'm available for
consulting.. email me offlist.