[Freeswitch-users] commit broke one of my trunks

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Wed Aug 10 12:26:07 MSD 2011

Hi.  I am having a problem where I am  using an asterisk box as a
gateway (asterisk 1.4) and the following commit breaks this trunk -- I
get a 491 response  for any revision after that commit and it works
correctly before this commit.  Here is what git says:
commit 56d67eadf66c1b22652ff1f77002a8d024a93fca
Author: Anthony Minessale <anthm at freeswitch.org>
Date:   Mon Aug 1 10:22:55 2011 -0500

    sdp_m_per_ptime is now implied to be true, if you don't like this
    set it to false but its going to be undefined behaviour.  This
    basically means if you call in with ptime 30 then you have a bunch
    of ptime 20 codecs in your outbound list that there will be one m=
    line with 30 and the original inbound codec and more
m= lines for each discinct ptime in your list.  This is, of course, will
    depend on disable_trancoding or absolute_codec_string as well

So, I am not sure what is the matter, I am just using g711 ulaw, but in
any case, is this a bug, or is there a way to configure for this gateway
onlyto get the old behavior back?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?