[Freeswitch-users] Fidelio

Hugh Irvine hugh at irvine.com.au
Tue Aug 9 04:55:43 MSD 2011

Hello Everyone -

Mike and I have also been doing a bit of work in this area.

Here is a copy of a recent post to the Radiator mailing list.

…..

We have recently released some documentation and sample configuration files
showing how to use Radiator and the AuthBy FIDELIO module to
handle authentication and accounting for the Freeswitch VOIP switch
(http://www.freeswitch.org). It can be used authenticate and to bill VOIP
calls to a Micros-Fidelio Opera Hotel Property Management System
(http://www.micros.com).

The goal of this sample configuration is to implement a user-pays VOIP system
in a hotel environment:
Before a user can make a call from a hotel room VOIP phone, there must be
someone checked into the room. When the call is completed, the call is billed
to the hotel room.

Documentation and sample configuration files are now in the latest Radiator
patch set.

We welcome feedback and suggestions from Freeswitch/Fidelio implementers.

…..

Radiator is a well known and widely used RADIUS server than includes support for Fidelio.

See www.open.com.au/radiator for additional information.

regards

Hugh