[Freeswitch-users] Problem on some of of the calls (not calling / no Hangupcompleted event / Not released)

Frankie Yiu frankie.k.yiu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 01:14:58 MSD 2011

Hi there,

For testing purpose, I have my freeswitch calling itself.
Once in awhile, I have originated a call, but calls don't seem to go through
/ or get "stuck".  I have code that would create record the whole session,
and also report the call status by subscribing the HangupCompleted
event--None of these happens.  Also when I check the status, the session was
not released/destroyed while most of the calls went through OK.

Could someone please tell me what might go wrong and how to fix this?

My freeswitch is downloaded on 7/27/2011.

Thanks,
Frankie