[Freeswitch-users] FS for SIP registrar server

Dome Charoenyost dome at tel.co.th
Sun Aug 7 09:57:07 MSD 2011

Dear All,
              I use FS for my wholesale solution. it's work fine over
2000 concurrent in peak hr. so in experience when i use FS for SIP
registrar server with out ODBC (but use tmp for db path) i can handle
12,000 active in 1 server (25% CPU). All user send register packet
every 3 minutes. Now i need system for handle 500,000 subscriber I
have 2 choice
               1.  use Kamailio for SIP regitrar and use FS for
routing and billing
               2. still use multiple FS with ODBC

So anyone can help?

BG