[Freeswitch-users] outboundsocket mode, bridge and bind_digit_action doesn't work

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Aug 5 22:31:03 MSD 2011

Michael,

I think the bridge app is clearing things out. I got it to work by bridging
first and then doing the BDA stuff:

connect

sendmsg
call-command: execute
execute-app-name: answer

sendmsg
call-command: execute
execute-app-name: bridge
execute-app-arg: user/1007

sendmsg
call-command: execute
execute-app-name: bind_digit_action
execute-app-arg: test,*0,exec:log,NOTICE TEST

sendmsg
call-command: execute
execute-app-name: digit_action_set_realm
execute-app-arg: test

Let me know if that works for you.
-MC