[Freeswitch-users] Infolink, ServerPronto, ColoPronto, Etc <YES ITS IS OFF TOPIC>

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Aug 3 00:16:29 MSD 2011

Just a word of warning...

There is a company in Florida that operates under many company names
including but not limited to InfoLink, ServerPronto, ColoPronto, and
others...

This Company makes it IMPOSSIBLE to close an account... I had colocation
(rented a dedicated server) from them for several months, during the entire
time, the bandwidth was never right, altho they promised several TB of
transfer, bandwidth was such that promised transfer amounts were never
achievable... I secured separate Colo, issued an order to cancel the account
by opening a ticket through their secured web portal... These idiots
continue to attempt to charge my credit card to the point where I had to
cancel my card and order a new one... And til this day they continue to try
and collect and refuse to refund any money they collected after the cancel
order...

Avoid these guys like the plague unless you want to jump through hoops