[Freeswitch-users] Various question - CallerID / Call transfer via REFER and CDR

Weigel, Stefan Stefan.Weigel at allianz-warranty.com
Tue Aug 2 11:43:11 MSD 2011

Hi all,

I'm currently stuck with some issues I can't figure out.

I'm using FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head (git-db5f504 2011-07-17 17-00-38 -0400), phone devices are Polycom Soundpoint IP 560.

1.       When receiving a call I change some of the incoming Caller-ID names. It's working like a charm.

But if I do a call forward (it's a 'Consultative transfer'-Party A dials party C's number and talks

privately with party C after the call is answered, and then completes the transfer or hangs up) I only

see the party A's number/name on the display C. Is there a possibility to get the original caller-ID/-name displayed on the phone of Party C ?

2.       When doing a 'Consultative transfer', I only get one CDR entry using mod_cdr_csv.

For example calling from my cellphone 0179 12345678 to extension 615, then doing a call transfer from 615 to 803 I get

an entry in CDR with calling_id = 615, destination_number = 803.

Is it possible to trigger the creation of a CDR entry ? I tried using process_cdr but only one entry get's logged.

In cdr_csv.conf I'm using logging of a-leg, for billing / call statistic.

Thanks in advance and best regards

Stefan