[Freeswitch-users] Fidelio

Nandy Dagondon gcd at i.ph
Tue Aug 2 05:36:49 MSD 2011

yes, certification is big obstacle. too much for our intended project.
 perhaps FS can apply for certification as a platform not on a
per-company/model basis. i just hope Fidelio would be open to the idea.

another option would be to ask Asterisk-FIAS connectors like PBillX the
possibility to include FreeSwitch.