[Freeswitch-users] Sip Headers advice (Not parsing properly)

Dissident jcgpoza at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 18:17:01 MSD 2011

Problem solved!!!

 It seems that this doc is misleading ->
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Channel_Variables#Channel_Variable_Manipulation
not all sip headers are gonna be parsed only the ones which start with X- or
P- the rest are not parsed because they are not supposed to exist, however
in my case they do and the only solution I've found to parse my CISCO
headers is
modifying the mod_sofia, file sofia.c line 6515, I added the last OR
condition.

 } else if (!strncasecmp(un->un_name, "X-", 2) || !strncasecmp(un->un_name,
"P-", 2)
   || !strncasecmp(un->un_name, "Cisco", 5)) {

and now I can retrieve this header from the dialplan just like this:

        ${sip_h_Cisco-Guid}"/>

Thanks to Swk.