[Freeswitch-users] FS - SIP profiles crashed

Grmt garmt.noname at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 22:21:30 MSD 2011

I assume you mean GIT april 4th, 2011 ?  I'm almost certain that I also
experienced this problem after apr 21st, 2010.

And indeed you have to restart/scan sofia sip profiles.

I suspect it is related to

-          Having a multihomed system (multiple network cards, i.e. wifi +
fixed Ethernet + virtual adaptors)

o   Possibly related to running virtual machines (with virtual adaptors) on
the same host (e.g. any vmware installation)

-          Using ipv4 and ipv6 simultaneously

On the other hand, I have not seen this problem recently.  I changed my
vmware player network card installation and also disabled ipv6 and updated
the firmware of my router,  while still using DHCP (and NAT). Changes to the
FS source code in the mean time may also have fixed the issue.  As this
problem occurred on my dev system, I did not bother going to the bottom of
it . In a production system I would recommend using a fixed IP address and
the settings as noted in the wiki.

Garmt