[Freeswitch-users] Call Hold scenario, please help.

Dave Bracken bracken_dave at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 00:24:35 MSD 2011

Rob,

Thanks for the thought, but i am already using the park command. But after i
park the call, i cannot get the music to play.(trying to use the playback
command) Also, i am not getting dial tone on the operator phone, so i am not
sure the line has been fully disconnected to free the operator up for other
calls.
i was hoping someone had an ordered list of the commands to complete my original
scenario.
thanks in advance
Dave