[Freeswitch-users] Holding properly on "outbound" socket

Dave Bracken richocet2 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 01:35:57 MSD 2011

This is my scenario, i have a caller call in, and i bridge them to an operator. The operator would need to put the caller on hold(with music) and then the operator freed up for other calls,etc. Then the operator can pull the caller back off hold.
I need to know how to do this using the commands on an "outbound" socket connection to fs. What the commands are, the order, etc. Cant seem to find anyone who knows this yet, so i hope one of you fs gurus can point me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance,
Dave
in irc aka FSnewbDelphi.