[Freeswitch-users] Freetdm - Wanpipe - ftmod_sangoma_isdn

Dennis Young Dennis.Young at supportkids.com
Wed Apr 27 00:45:08 MSD 2011

All,

Last month I upgraded from using ftmod_sangoma_boost to ftmod_sangoma_isdn, as a result, I'm no longer getting caller_name on inbound calls.  I can see the caller_number but the caller_name is blank.

I'm running windows 32-bit, sangoma A102 card, wanpipe_6_42_1, libsng_isdn-7.1.0, GIT-Head from 4/14/11.

I'm sure it's a configuration issue because it was working with boost.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

------- wanpipe.conf -----------
[defaults]
codec_ms => 20
wink_ms => 150
flash_ms => 750

------ freetdm.conf -----------
[span wanpipe wp1]
trunk_type => T1
group => grp1
b-channel => 1:1-23
d-channel => 1:24

[span wanpipe wp2]
trunk_type => T1
group => grp1
b-channel => 2:1-23
d-channel => 2:24

--------- freetdm.conf.xml --------
<configuration name="freetdm.conf" description="FreeTDM Configuration">
  <settings>
    <param name="debug" value="0"/>
  </settings>
  <config_profiles>
     <profile name="twtelecom">
<param name="facility" value="no" />
     </profile>
   </config_profiles>

  <sangoma_pri_spans>
                                <param name="switchtype" value="national" />
                                <param name="interface" value="cpe"/>
                                <param name="dialplan" value="XML"/>
                                <param name="context" value="public" />
                                <param name="switchtype" value="national" />
                                <param name="interface" value="cpe"/>
                                <param name="dialplan" value="XML"/>
                                <param name="context" value="public" />
  </sangoma_pri_spans>
</configuration>

...dly

Notice: This electronic transmission and its attachments are confidential and protected by applicable state and/or federal law.  Any use, reading, dissemination, distribution, copying or storage of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by return email or telephone and delete this message and its attachments from your system.