[Freeswitch-users] continue_on_fail for condition only where 100 not received?

peely freeswitch at peely.com
Tue Apr 26 19:50:35 MSD 2011

Hi,

I can guarantee a 100 as the equipment is within my network!

In this condition I'm only concerned about a dead box scenario, in fact the
boxes are configured as separate Gateways so I guess I could rely on the
gateway being available through OPTIONS pings and being taken out of service
automatically.

So either a CONTINUE_ON_FAIL which acts on no 100 response within x seconds
or will only attempt a second gateway if the first gateway is disabled would
do.

Any ideas?

On the other topics, it's quite common for User Agents to offer an "always
send 100 trying" option for this specific reason, although you need to know
it is enabled I guess.

Thanks,

Neil.