[Freeswitch-users] SIP router/switch only configuratoin advice?

Georgy Goshin gosha at inbox.ee
Tue Apr 26 11:19:35 MSD 2011

David, Thanks!

I see that routing/permission logic is little bit complicated for just call routing/proxing, I believe there will be simpler to do all job in the database. Is there a simple way to configure FS so it will ask from the database for a destination for a call and it’s parameters (ip parameters, media parameters, rewritten numbers A and B) based on src info (A num, SRC ip, SRC media pameters) and DST num?

Thanks,

Georgy