[Freeswitch-users] Forwarding Remote-Party-ID from Callee to Caller

Sam Oredoyin sam.oredoyin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 00:47:14 MSD 2011

Hi All,

I would like to pass the Remote-Party-ID field of the called party (sent by
the callee in the Ringing & OK messages when answering the call) back to the
originator's phone.

I use the dialplan action ["set" data="sip_callee_id_name] as below but this
only gives static information, we want to use the information passed back by
the actual callee phone.

The destination sends the Remote-Party-ID in the Ringing and OK replies, but
they are not relayed to the original caller ("Outbound call" is sent
instead).

Is it at all possible to keep the SIP headers from the B-Leg of a call so we
can pick the value from there, although it will be better if FS forwards the
value rather than replacing it with "Outbound call".

I know someone asked this question a couple of months ago but didn't seem to
get the resolution.

I'm running :>     FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head (git-4c435ec 2011-03-14
11-54-08 -0500)

Regards
Sam