[Freeswitch-users] mod_spandsp fails to cross compile

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Mon Apr 25 21:21:21 MSD 2011

I don't remember when this problem started; however, I have been doing a git
pull every time trying to re-compile my local FS source for the past two
weeks and always ended up with the same error messages on mod_spandsp
compilation when trying to cross compile FS as shown
http://pastebin.com/7uKGPWxQ here  on line #13 (mod_spandsp_fax.c:1656:13:
error: implicit declaration of function 't38_gateway_rx_fillin').

-----
FreeSWITCH hosted on a Seagate DockStar with OpenWRT.