[Freeswitch-users] call not connecting sometime

Philippe Le Toquin philippe at ppmt.org
Sun Apr 24 23:18:27 MSD 2011

Hello,

I had the problem a few weeks ago but after a reinstall (unrelated to
that) the problem had gone so I put it
done as my messing up my system at the time!

But today I had the same issue again. When I call sometime the call is
not going through completely

The symptom on my side are that nothing happens (no ring tone) on the
other they say that the phones
rings but when they pick up the phone they can't hear anything.

Below is a siptrace where I changed the number and IP so I hope I didn't
mess it up too much.

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/16165

Can someone let me know if they see something wrong? I tried to
understand but it is beyond me :(

Regards

/Philippe