[Freeswitch-users] mod_callcenter and uuid-standby

Peter Steinbach lists at telefaks.de
Sat Apr 23 23:29:51 MSD 2011

Thank you guru,

I tried the example in the wiki. This worked.
I wanted the agent also to wait again with MOH after the caller hung up.
This did not work in my environment (Freeswitch git April 2011). The
agent was always hungup after the caller hung up and was not transferred
to the same dialplan extension again.
Also hangup after bridge =false did not work.

Does this work in your environment?

Best regards
Peter