[Freeswitch-users] Tuning Up Freeswitch

Antonio Teixeira eagle.antonio at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 11:51:27 MSD 2011

Hello Michael & The rest.

What i'm trying to find is the solution with the highest performance for IVR
Applications. And squeezing the last bit of performance out of freeswitch is
a needed path specially on a industry that does second by second billing :P
i'm going to do some performance testing with Lua , ESL And Mod Curl and of
course python and measure some performance data and will post it later.

A/T