[Freeswitch-users] Tuning Up Freeswitch

Eric Beard eric at loopfx.com
Fri Apr 22 22:02:40 MSD 2011

FreeSwitch is working quite well for me on openSuse 11.4.  I'm actually running it on a default desktop install of openSuse, with no changes to the OS at all other than installing FS and its dependencies.  I'm sustaining 165 concurrent calls with no problems.

Eric Z. Beard, CTO
Loop LLC
w (877) 850-2010 x9249
m (727) 776-2768