[Freeswitch-users] Program Crash! What should i do ?

Alex Zhou alex8207744 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 10:08:45 MSD 2011

> Indeed, I think he needs to consult the "waihu dev list" :D

Yes!"waihu" is my program."waihu" means "dial out" in Chinese.

It's very strange. It has dialed out other 72000 phone number and no
crash.I think if my program "waihu" has problem ,it should crash
again.

The compiler warning are :
warning: implicit declaration of function 'strcpy'
warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'strcpy'
warning: implicit declaration of function 'strcat'
warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'strcat'

the codes are:
char sql_null[]="";
char sql2[]="update waihu_data set status1=";
char newsql[255];
strcpy(newsql,sql_null);
strcat(newsql,sql2);