[Freeswitch-users] Newbie question about Polycom presence / BLF with productivity license.

Michel Py michel at arneill-py.sacramento.ca.us
Wed Apr 20 07:42:11 MSD 2011

Hello Yehavi,

> Yehavi Bourvine wrote:
> Version 3.1.7 is very old. Try the 3.3.0 version
> (3.3.1F loses BLF after a while).

I would, if I could get it to load on a 601. I actually tried: I renamed a 3.2 file with the name that the 601 expects, no luck (it says platform does not support the software).

I have read contradictory information whether "enhanced BLF" is actually working on pre-3.2. I think I understand the difference between "buddies" and "attendant" but again, if I am posting here is because I don't understand as much as I think I do :P

If I am chasing a wild goose, please tell me.

Michel.

Michel Py <michel at arneill-py.sacramento.ca.us>
Hi guys,

I'm reading the following page:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Polycom_Presence_Setup
and I'm trying to make it work the "attendant" way.

The phone is a 601 with 3.1.7.0134. I think the productivity license is installed correctly, both because I see the phone loading the file in the logs and that I enabled corporate directory in sip_317.cfg and I see it in menu - settings - basic - preferences.

I made the mac-address-settings.cfg file as outlined, and none of the attendant things even displays on the phone.

What am I missing there? Where do I start the troubleshooting?

Thanks
Michel.