[Freeswitch-users] Complete wholesale app in freeswitch

Rupa Schomaker rupa at rupa.com
Wed Apr 20 06:05:21 MSD 2011

1) I'll see if I can look into this when I get a chance.  I added
myself as a watcher and if darren doesn't get to it i'll look at it.

2) I've never seen this.  but I don't run significant enough volume to
notice maybe?  Was it reproducible?

3) This is a matter of tuning the nibble bill rate.  There is a double
sql update at the end of a call that is there due to a fix I put in at
one point.  I can look at removing the hangup hook at just work in
cs_reporting.  Though honestly I can't imagine that the second update
really is hurting hte sql server.  It is (generally) an exact
duplicate or a very small offset calculation.

Ultimately there are many ways to skin the cat and if you've found a
better way for you thats fine.  But I want to make sure that any
glaring issues are addressed.  Thanks for the feedback.

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 7:47 PM, Avi Marcus <avi at avimarcus.net> wrote:
> I found 3 things:
> 1) double-bill bug on the new version:
> http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-3153 (maybe older version too..?)
> 2) 0 balance ended up locking the gateway with stuck channels, I never
> figured out how to fix that
> 3) Lots of sql queries, or maybe I was just bothered by SQL spam in the log?
> and I'm barely running any concurrent calls, but it seems nibble makes a LOT
> of sql queries. Extra selects at the start and end of the call, I think.
> -Avi
>
> On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 12:03 AM, Robert Huddleston <rhuddleston at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Ditto here too