[Freeswitch-users] attended transfer to gateway

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Apr 19 23:39:16 MSD 2011

Get a console log with full siptrace (on both internal and external
profiles) and drop it into pastebin. Be sure to specific "FreeSWITCH log"
for syntax highlighting to make it easier to read. Send the pb link here.
Hopefully you or another user will be able to parse the logs to see what is
happening.

-MC