[Freeswitch-users] Newbie question about Polycom presence / BLF with productivity license.

Michel Py michel at arneill-py.sacramento.ca.us
Tue Apr 19 23:39:26 MSD 2011

Hi guys,

I'm reading the following page:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Polycom_Presence_Setup <http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Polycom_Presence_Setup>
and I'm trying to make it work the "attendant" way.

The phone is a 601 with 3.1.7.0134. I think the productivity license is installed correctly, both because I see the phone loading the file in the logs and that I enabled corporate directory in sip_317.cfg and I see it in menu - settings - basic - preferences.

I made the mac-address-settings.cfg file as outlined, and none of the attendant things even displays on the phone.

What am I missing there? Where do I start the troubleshooting?

Thanks
Michel.