[Freeswitch-users] Success

Eric Beard eric at loopfx.com
Tue Apr 19 23:13:07 MSD 2011

Hello,

I just wanted to pass on my thanks and compliments to the FreeSwitch team.  I have been working on a migration from a home grown sip server over to FreeSwitch during the last few weeks, and things are going very well so far.  I am up to originating 140 concurrent calls, and the server (a relatively modest 1U Dell box) is humming along at around 7% CPU.  Call quality is perfect.  I plan to transition all of my production machines over to FS in the near future.

Thanks everyone!

Eric Z. Beard, CTO
Loop LLC
w (877) 850-2010 x9249