[Freeswitch-users] No Audio on Gateway Incoming

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Apr 19 20:47:40 MSD 2011

Yes, no audio isn't all that uncommon, especially if you have a NAT device
in the mix. The best thing to do is to get a console debug log with siptrace
and put it on pastebin, then put the link here. Be sure to use "FreeSWITCH
log" as the syntax highlighting style.

More information can be found here:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs

-MC