[Freeswitch-users] Multi-homed freeswitch want to use internal interface only

Dirk Eisner d.eisner at minesite.com.au
Mon Apr 18 08:26:24 MSD 2011

Hi everyone,

I have a server which has multiple network cards configured with
different IP addresses in different subnets.

I would like to use only one IP address (internal) for the registration
of phones.

My problem is that I'm having difficulty to stop FreeSwitch from finding
the external interface.

It there somewhere a easy description of the process?

Alternatively I'm happy to pay for some support, If someone would be so
friendly to pass on a contact. It would be great if this person is in
Australia, but I'm happy with anyone.

Thank you for your help

   Dirk Eisner | Systems Architect
    Mine Site Technologies Pty Ltd.

     Tel: 02-9018-0940    | Fax: 02-9437-5688    |  Mobile: 0458-080-370
     25-27 Whiting St  | Artarmon, NSW  2064
     http://www.minesite.com.au   | E-mail: d.eisner at minesite.com.au