[Freeswitch-users] Loading xml.so

Roger Castaldo roger.castaldo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 17:37:40 MSD 2011

Hi I have a freshly compiled install of freeswitch that appears to be
working, but the cpu is sitting at 100% with it doing nothing, no logging
messages, nothing.  I ran some tests and tried to reload xml to see if there
was a configuration error and it throws a critical message saying
"/freeswitch/mod/xml.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory".  I have double checked my configurations and there should not be
any loading of this that I can see, but the file is missing in the mod
directory and I cannot seem to find a reference of it in the source.  I am
not sure if this is where my issue is with the application but I think this
is a good start, to find out why it was not compiled in and what is using
the library.