[Freeswitch-users] Non-transcoding G729 calls using Sangoma D100

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Apr 15 19:54:54 MSD 2011

Are you attempting to record the calls that are passing through the D100?
The reason I ask is that if you are doing anything with media, like
recording the call or playing MOH, etc. to either leg then it will need to
do transcoding.

Let's ask Moises Silva at Sangoma. Moy: can you comment on this?
Thanks,
MC