[Freeswitch-users] Call state notifications

Rogelio Perez rogelio.perez at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 07:30:50 MSD 2011

> Event sockets is what you want....

Thanks Ken, it looks like Event Sockets will do the job, but I'm not sure how.
I'm testing with netcat listening on port 8084, and then I've managed to connect to it by inserting this line on the dialplan:

<action application="socket" data="127.0.0.1:8084 async full"/>

Since I dont need to control the call but only receive notification events about the channel state changes I assume I have to send the command "myevents\n\n\" and the pass the variable socket_resume:true back, but this doesnt seem to be working.

sendmsg
call-command: execute
execute-app-name: myevents\n\n\
socket_resume:true

This is my first attempt to write an application for FS so I need some guidance.
Thanks!