[Freeswitch-users] Account ACL

FERNANDO VILLARROEL fvillarroel at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 02:32:52 MSD 2011

Dear Michael.

Thank you for you help. I will try to explain but excuse my bad english.

In my FS i received traffic from a gateway A and this traffic i  forward to another Gateway B.

Gateway A ----> My FS -----> Gateway B.

Ok in my CDR i have both calls, inbound and outbound calls. So i need setup inbound call with accountcode = foo and outbound call i need setup   with another accountcode variable like accountcode = foo1.

So like this i will can inform to my customer (Gateway A) how much traffic i receive from him and i will inform to my provider (Gateway B ) how much traffic i send to him.

It's possible or let me know another idea how i can do.

Regards.