[Freeswitch-users] Account ACL

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Apr 11 05:57:40 MSD 2011

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 3:27 PM, FERNANDO VILLARROEL
<fvillarroel at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Dear Pablo.
>
> Thank you for you help.
>
> My problem is setup accountcode for outbound gateway (sip_profiles/external
> ). I will try and inform to you my tests results.
>
> For inbound gateway the acoountcode is setup fine the like this:
>

>        <action application="set" data="accountcode=foo"/>
>        <action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/ms6/$1$2"/>
>
> I need setup CDR accountcode for my sip_profiles/external or in this
> example for gateway named ms6.

So, you need the variable "accountcode" to be "foo" on the B leg of this
call? If so, just use "export" instead of "set" and it will be done
 <action application="export" data="accountcode=foo"/>

If that's not what you want then I recommend that you try explaining from
the beginning (again) your problem because we are having a difficult time
understanding what you are asking for.

Thanks,
MC