[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch SCXML

jocke eriksson jocke29 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 10:04:21 MSD 2011

Hello FreeSwitch user. I'm the owner of the freeswitch-scxml project,
the project is housed at google-code address
http://code.google.com/p/freeswitch-scxml/.
My intention with this project is to make users able to write SCXML
documents to handle there IVR. SCXML is small XML dialect that will
manage your
states and according to me it is well suited for IVR. The project is
far from feature complete but pretty easy to extend. I will be adding
more features so please feel free to drop in a feature request in the
issue tracker.

Regards Jocke Eriksson.