[Freeswitch-users] Optimal configuration for compiling on 64-bit platforms

A E [Gmail] all.eforums at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 03:16:56 MSD 2011

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 6:41 PM, curriegrad2004 <curriegrad2004 at gmail.com>wrote:

> It seems for me on a PIII under SL6/Fedora 12-13 that the
> auto-optmization doesn't happen at all

Well, I tried  the simple straight-forward

./bootstrap.sh && ./configure && make but got a WHOLE bunch of other errors,
which look much worse than the ones I got with compiling with the switches
forcing 64-bit build.

Looks like my only solution here might be to download source of openssl and
compile it on this machine and see if that gets accepted :(