[Freeswitch-users] incoming call stop working after a few minutes

Philippe Le Toquin philippe at ppmt.org
Fri Apr 8 19:33:40 MSD 2011

Hello,

Thanks for your answer.

As one problem never comes alone I ended up with a damage SD card and
rather than waste too much time I reinstall
the all system from scratch (with the correct hostname!)

since then it is working fine.

I don't have port forwarding but you are right something must have
confused Freeswitch

regards

Philippe