[Freeswitch-users] FS -How to limit the max number of registration users

fieldpeak fieldpeak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 07:28:16 MSD 2011

Hi Avi,

THanks for you reply.

I mean the second one ('want FS to disallow authing once there are e.g. 100
current registered users on the server' or send 403 forbidden or anything
else to not allow reigister more...), I'm afraid a lots of registeration
users will impact the performance especially without the extra ramdisk used,
thanks.

Regards,
Charles
2011/4/8 Avi Marcus <avi at avimarcus.net>

> Can you explain your question?
> Do you want each account to only allow X number of clients authed at a time
> (other than one)?
> Do you mean you want FS to disallow authing once there are e.g. 100 current
> registered users on the server?

and.. why exactly would you want to do this? limiting concurrent calls or