[Freeswitch-users] xml_curl response for voicemail_inject

Frank Park frank at telonium.com
Thu Apr 7 23:53:25 MSD 2011

In my case, it see the directory request, and despite the response as
mentioned before, I am getting the same console output.
I am going to start looking at the source code to see if I can find what
it's doing... Can any of the developers replicate this error? Should I be
talking to the dev list for this?

Thank,
Frank

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 9:17 PM, Tim St. Pierre <
fs-list at communicatefreely.net> wrote:

> I'm having the same problem.
>
> I'm returning a complete directory any time it's asked for, but I don't
> see FS requesting anything here.
>
> There is a request when it starts playing the message, but when I choose
> the forwarding option and enter an extension, I don't see any other
> directory requests.
>
> On the console, I get
>
> 2011-04-05 21:11:20.271219 [ERR] mod_voicemail.c:2767 Can't find profile
> 2011-04-05 21:11:20.271219 [ERR] mod_voicemail.c:1550 Failed to Carbon
> Copy to
> 5109
>
> Extension 5109 is the extension I was trying to forward to, and it's in
> the same domain as the extension I'm checking voice mail on.
>
> Why is it looking for the profile?  I would expect FS to do a directory
> lookup on the extension number that I entered, but that doesn't seem to
> be happening.  Any ideas?

Frank Park
Telonium Communications, LLC
frank at telonium.com