[Freeswitch-users] Recording transfer audio

Eric Beard eric at loopfx.com
Thu Apr 7 19:22:25 MSD 2011

Hello,

I asked this question yesterday over irc.  My apologies if someone answered there already, my irc client kept crashing so I might have missed it.

I am using freeSwitch to terminate calls that originate on the local network from an IVR system. I have it working with several different voip terminators, and I can record sessions successfully, except when the call gets transferred. When I do a transfer, I see two WAV files, one of which is the original session in which I can hear the call up until the transfer. The other file is all silence, which I assume is the session up to the point where the INVITE is answered. But I get no audio of the conversation after the transfer. My suspicion is that freeSwitch is not hairpinning the audio, so it does not have access to the RTP.

I pasted everything from the console at http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/16027.
Thanks!

Eric Z. Beard, CTO
Loop LLC