[Freeswitch-users] SIP Proxy and DNS SRV options

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Wed Apr 6 16:36:13 MSD 2011

Under the SIP Settings and Proxy and Registration sections in Line 1 and Line
2 TABs of a Linksys WRTP54G VoIP router with firmware v3.1.27, I have
noticed the following options (see the attached image file below):

1. SIP Proxy-Require option in the SIP Settings section and Proxy option in
the Proxy and Registration section.

2. Use DNS SRV, DNS SRV Auto Prefix, and Proxy Redundancy Method options in
the Proxy and Registration section.

The question I have is what are the equivalent settings in FS for the above
mentioned options. Any examples will be a plus.

http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/file/n6245865/SIP_DNS_SRV.png

-----
FreeSWITCH hosted on a Seagate DockStar with OpenWRT.