[Freeswitch-users] callcenter_config commands

Rajkumar K rajkumar.kmry at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:07:45 MSD 2011

Hi,

I found the following useful commands in mod_callcenter module.

callcenter_config queue list agents [queue_name] [status]
callcenter_config queue list members [queue_name]
callcenter_config queue list tiers [queue_name]
callcenter_config queue count agents [queue_name] [status]
callcenter_config queue count members [queue_name]

But when I run the following command, it says simply "+OK" and no members
list even though there are calls in queue1.

  => callcenter_config queue list members queue1

I am using FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head (git-8f2ee97 2010-12-05 17-19-28
-0600). Should I have to use any latest version?

regards
rajkumar k