[Freeswitch-users] Transfer attempt for a previously a replaced call fails

Joegen E. Baclor joegen at opensipstack.org
Tue Apr 5 08:27:46 MSD 2011

Hi List,

I have a scenario where a bridged call has been replaced due to a
consultative transfer.  This works pretty well and audio is
bidirectional.  I have the original uuid of the call in a var
somewhere.  The trouble begins when I uuid_deflect the bridged call once
again to attempt another transfer.  Sofia disconnects the channel.  I am
using the original uuid of the call (uuid prior to replaces).  Is this
the right way of doing it?

Joegen