[Freeswitch-users] Transcoding with Manual Redirect

Lon Baker lon at kickasspixels.com
Mon Apr 4 22:43:09 MSD 2011

I'm trying to force transcoding from PCMU/A to G722 or fallback. I have it working through a normal bridge dialplan.

Another scenario I'm working on is when I receive a call, bridge it to another server which issues a redirect. Using the manual redirect settings and dialplan context, the following is not working.

<context name="redirected">
<extension name="redirected">
<condition field="${sip_redirect_dialstring}" expression="^sofia/internal/sip:(.*)$">
<action application="export" data="nolocal:absolute_codec_string=G722,PCMU,PCMA"/>
<action application="bridge" data="sofia/external/$1" />
</condition>
</extension>
</context>

It appears to be losing the absolute codec string.

Any ideas?

--
Lon Baker