[Freeswitch-users] Build on solaris fails in libs/esl

Michal Bielicki michal.bielicki at seventhsignal.de
Fri Apr 1 18:47:37 MSD 2011

Will take another day or two, I am a bit overloaded currently and automaking stuff is always a PITA :)

Am 30.03.2011 um 09:09 schrieb A E [Gmail]:

> On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 11:33 AM, Michal Bielicki <michal.bielicki at seventhsignal.de> wrote:
> Its a problem with the build scripts for esl. looking at that right now ..
>

> Hi Michal,
>
> did you find anything. I did see your later post which said that all settings in automake are missing? Is this just a case with my installation or is it missing in the source in git? I'm assuming it's only the settings that affect Solaris? I'm still confused how you get it to build all the time although like I'd said, I noticed you don't build any of the problem modules like hash, esl, silk and a few others I get problems with.

Michal Bielicki
Geschäftsführer / CEO

Seventh Signal Ltd. & Co. KG
Weigandufer 45, Büro 115, D-12059 Berlin
Voice: +49 30 60988730

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRA 44413 B
Ust.-ID: DE266981999
Geschäftsführer: Michal Bielicki
Persönlich Haftende Gesellschafterin:
Seventh Signal Ltd, 69 Great Hampton St. Birmingham,
B18 6EW, GB, Company Nr.: 06889439
WWW.: http://www.seventhsignal.de